Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. James C. Ashby III

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. James C. Ashby III
First Dance

With this ring.......

The "Blushing Bride"















Kids and Spouses with Mom






Toast by Justin







Mom and her Boys








Aunt Wendy, Julie Camp, Mom and ME









Mom and her kids!









Me , TJ, Mom and Gavyn












My "Honey"











Yes, Our 18 year old caught the garter........oh no !













My guys !













My "Girls" Lori and Cherie
















Me and Julie Camp!
















Me and Justin

















My baby Bro. Stephen Boyce


















Justin thinks he's a dancing machine !!


















All my boys dancing the night away !





















Me and Brendon





















Brendon and Bailey






















No comments:

Post a Comment